Stolberg (dpa / lnw) - On Christmas Eve, an apartment in an apartment building in Stolberg burned out completely.

According to initial findings, nobody was injured, as the fire brigade announced on Thursday evening.

One person came to a hospital to be checked for safety.

According to their information, the fire brigade was initially reported to have had a fire in the fireplace.

When she arrived on site, the whole apartment was already on fire.

The rescue workers brought a disabled neighbor as well as a neighbor to safety - the resident of the apartment on fire had already escaped independently before.

There was initially no information on the cause of the fire.

Press release with picture