Hanover (dpa / lni) - According to Prime Minister Stephan Weil (SPD), the further duration of the corona restrictions on tourism including bans on accommodation for hotels beyond December 20 has not yet been decided.
For the January phase there is once again an increased and difficult need for coordination between the federal states, said Weil on Thursday in Hanover.
By the end of the year, it must be decided how hotels and tourism will continue in January.
After the agreement of the federal and state governments on a continuation of the applicable corona restrictions with some tightening until December 20, Weil had already declared on Wednesday evening that the restrictions, including the bans on accommodation, would probably be necessary until the beginning of January. For how long the restrictions on tourism may be extended thereafter, he could not yet predict, said Weil on Thursday. Weil did not give any specific advice on the date by which tourists could cancel already reserved overnight stays.