Actress Kristen Bell, 40, has spoken openly about motherhood and parenting pressures.
Now the actress star has been attacked by horrified fans when she said she would let her young children drink non-alcoholic beer.
The actress has two daughters, Lincoln, 7, and Delta, 5, who, according to Bell, are also allowed to order non-alcoholic beer at the restaurant.
Bell told Carla Hall Say Yes!
in the podcast, that since his children’s father Dax Shepard has been sober for 16 years, he sees no harm in their daughters drinking non-alcoholic beer with their father every now and then.
- I know this is going to be a lot of dirt on my neck.
But I don’t care, Bell stated in the podcast.
- You can say I'm a horrible parent, but I personally think I'm a good mother.
I learned something new every day, he continued.
According to the actress, her daughters want to drink non-alcoholic beer with their father to make them feel even closer.
- Once my youngest one sat in a carriage and we walked around the neighborhood.
My husband let our daughter hold a non-alcoholic beer in her hand, and she put it in her mouth, Bell admitted.
- It's an important thing for my girls.
It makes them feel closer to their father.
In justifying his decision, Bell stated, “There is nothing wrong with that.
In practice, it’s just bubbling juice ”.
The actress also said she has discussed sobriety with her children and why their father does not drink alcohol.
Sometimes her daughters may pop the can open in the middle of a distance school lesson, when the teacher is embarrassed.
Bell and his wife Dax Shephard have two children - Lincoln, 7, and Delta, 5.Photo: MVPhotos
Bell’s story has received a rather condemnatory reception on social media.
Many strongly believe that non-alcoholic beer is not a beverage for children.
- It’s not the kind of taste I’d like my own child to get used to or brag about, one reigns on Twitter.
- Drinking any kind of beer should not be acceptable.
No one should encourage their children to get excited about drinking.
Later, it can be a regular beer or something stronger, the other calming down.
- It is incomprehensible that some young children are allowed to drink non-alcoholic beer.
Soon your husband might introduce them to burning grass or drinking?
the third writes.
This is not the first time Bell has stirred up a Finnish people.
In the summer, the actress said her 5-year-old daughter is still wearing diapers.
The star said he was surprised at how challenging it can be to teach a child a pot.
- My 5-year-old daughter still wears diapers.
Every child is so different, Bell said.
Many marveled at the star’s decision to tell her daughter about her private affairs in public.
- Why does Kristen Bell humiliate her daughter in public?
Twitter was amazed.
- Delta doesn't know about it yet, but he does know as a parent.
Read more: Actress star unveiling somersault - now explains why her 5-year-old daughter still wears diapers