Beirut Large-Scale Explosion All Possibility Not Excluded Investigation August 8 6:57

It has been three days since the massive explosion in Beirut, the capital of Lebanon. The cause is still unknown, but President Aung said that "the cause may be negligence or external interference," and he is willing to pursue the investigation without excluding all possibilities. It was

At the site of a large-scale explosion in the port of Beirut, the capital of Lebanon, rescue teams arriving from various countries are continuing to search, and 154 deaths have been confirmed so far, and about 5,000 people have been killed. It is estimated that there are dozens of people who have lost their sights and have lost their sights.

Lebanese President Aung met in Beirut on the 7th and said, "The cause of the explosion may be negligence or external interference from bombs, etc." Showed the attitude to investigate.

The explosion is thought to have been caused by somehow ignited the chemical substance "ammonium nitrate", which is also a raw material for the explosives stored in large quantities in the port warehouse, but the cause has not been clarified. Authorities are inquiring about the people involved. There have been calls for investigations by a government-independent body over the cause of the explosion, but President Aung has expressed a negative view on the acceptance of an international investigation team.

First Friday service after explosion at mosque

At the Beirut mosque, which suffered a great deal of damage from this explosion, the first Friday service was held after the explosion on the 7th.

The Muhammad Amin Mosque, which features a blue dome and four towers towering over it, is located 1.3km southwest of the explosion site, causing damage such as glass breaking due to the blast, and one of the skeletons of the ceiling. The section is now exposed.

At the mosque, debris removal work is still ongoing, and there is a sticky line around the mosque that calls attention to falling objects.

On Friday worship, a religious leader called Imam said, "The explosion was bigger than what we saw in the Lebanese civil war," and blamed the Lebanese government for its responsibility.

On the other hand, in order to prevent the infection of the new coronavirus, the number of worshipers was limited to tens of people per 5,000 mosques, and people prayed at intervals.