A Palestinian girl was killed by the Israeli occupation forces during clashes in the city of Jenin in the northern West Bank, while separate clashes broke out near the city of Ramallah.

Anatolia news agency quoted eyewitnesses that the girl, Dalia Smoudi (23 years old), was injured, Friday, by Israeli bullets, who penetrated her family's home in the Al-Jabriyat neighborhood of Jenin, and died of her wounds in the hospital.

Later today, a crowd of Palestinians gathered in Jenin, the martyr Dalia, whose coffin was wrapped in the Palestinian flag.

The Palestinian Ministry of Health said that the girl was admitted to the intensive care unit, and underwent surgery, but she died due to her severe wounds.

Dalia Smoudi was injured during clashes between youths and an Israeli force that stormed Jenin and used live and rubber bullets indiscriminately.

Prayers and confrontations
Meanwhile, dozens of Palestinians performed Friday prayers on lands threatened with confiscation in the village of Turmus Aya, north of Ramallah, at the invitation of the national and Islamic forces.

Relatives of Dalia crying her (Reuters)

Citizens affirmed their continued struggle in resisting settlement projects and blocking the way to Israeli annexation plans for large lands in the West Bank.

After the prayers, clashes erupted between Palestinian youths and the occupation forces, who fired tear gas canisters and rubber bullets to disperse the demonstrators.

The citizens also raised Palestinian and Lebanese flags to express the solidarity of the Palestinian people with the Lebanese people and its victims after the explosion that occurred recently in the Beirut port, which caused large numbers of victims and billions of dollars in material losses.

The confrontations erupted at the main entrance to Turmus Ayya after the occupation army closed the entrance under the pretext that settlers had thrown stones on the bypass road adjacent to the village.

During these confrontations, a Palestinian medic was hit by a teargas canister in the face, and the Palestinian Ministry of Health described his condition as stable.

A video clip revealed that the paramedic was injured during his direct coverage from his mobile phone directly on the social media sites of the confrontations, where he was close to the occupation soldiers and wore a paramedic uniform.