- On November 14, Wilma disappears from her home in Uddevalla.
- On November 17, she is reported missing by her relatives.
- On November 18, search operations will begin in and around Uddevalla.
- On November 19, the police block an area around the site. The police initiate a special incident.
- On November 22, Wilma's ex-boyfriend is requested to be detained for probable cause, he will be arrested on the same day.
- On November 24, another man is arrested. The man was released later in the evening.
- On November 29, the police find a body part that confirms that the missing Wilma is dead.
- On December 3, the prosecutor requests a minor mental examination of the boyfriend who is in custody for the murder.
- On December 6, two people are arrested in the investigation but released on bail.
- On December 9 , an arrest hearing will begin at Uddevalla District Court. Both people are released.
- On December 23, a mental examination shows that the defendant may have suffered from a serious mental disorder.
- On May 13, the ex-boyfriend is charged with murder and breach of the peace.
- The trial against the ex-boyfriend starts on May 26 .
- The trial ends on June 16 . The prosecutor is demanding life imprisonment.
- On June 17 , Uddevallla District Court announces that the ex-boyfriend is guilty and that a forensic psychiatric examination will be carried out.
- On July 15, the National Board of Forensic Medicine states that the ex-boyfriend is not judged to suffer from a serious mental disorder.
- On July 20 conducted a final hearing which is reserved in the District Court and announced the verdict, the 27 July at 14 .
This has happened: The murder of Wilma in Uddevalla
17-year-old Wilma disappeared without a trace on a Thursday in November in central Uddevalla. In the video above, we go through the course of events in 60 seconds.