- Middle East.Iran admits the "unintended" shooting down of the Ukrainian plane in which 176 people died
- Accident: 176 occupants of Ukrainian plane crashed in Iran killed
Human error, the incorrect configuration of a military radar, is behind the shooting down of a Ukrainian Boeing on January 8 near Tehran (Iran), in which 176 people died, according to a report by Iranian Civil Aviation.
"There was a problem due to human error in following the procedure" of calibrating a radar system that induced a "107 degree error" in said system, which no longer allowed the correct trajectory of the objects in its field to be apprehended, it indicates. This report released on Saturday night.
According to the criteria of The Trust ProjectKnow more
- Air accidents
CoronavirusThe 10 outbreaks that have the planet in suspense
IranA series of serious incidents fuels the theory of cyber warfare
Pandemic New Zealand identifies 320 people in contact with the two Britons who reintroduced the coronavirus
See links of interest
- League calendar
- Norwich City - West Ham United
- Watford - Newcastle United
- Liverpool - Burnley
- Real Valladolid - Barcelona
- Atlético de Madrid - Real Betis