In our live blog, keep up to date with developments regarding the corona virus at home and abroad.
More than thirty new
corona deaths in France The number of people who died in France from the effects of the COVID-19 virus increased by 31 on Saturday to 29,142. The country is the fifth most affected country when it comes to the number of deaths. The French authorities also confirmed that a total of 153,634 confirmed infections are known in the country.
25 minutes ago
The most important corona news of Saturday 6 June: the
- RIVM reported the smallest number of hospital admissions since those figures are published from March 14. In addition, six new deaths and 183 new infections were reported.
- The number of Dutch corona patients in intensive care has decreased by one to 96.
- The RIVM infection radar, where the Dutch can indicate whether they suffer from corona complaints, contained a serious data breach. This is evident from research by the NOS in collaboration with security researcher Tom Wolters.
- A corona outbreak has been detected at two fruit companies in the municipality of West Betuwe.
- Demonstrators have managed to keep 1.5 meters away from the anti-racism protests in Tilburg and Eindhoven.
- Iranian President Hassan Rouhani said that the second peak of infection in his country was partly caused by a wedding.
- The number of confirmed cases of contamination continues to rise sharply in Russia . In the past 24 hours, 8,855 new infections were reported, bringing the total to 458,689. Only the United States has reported more infections than Russia.
- In Spain, the museums are allowed to open again after almost three months. The famous Prado in Madrid, among others, has opened its doors again for visitors, who must wear a face mask and keep it as far apart as possible.
- The public health agency of the state of California, which houses the Hollywood film industry , allows filming for films and television series indoors under certain conditions.
25 minutes ago