Jon Kortajarena (34) has sparked a wave of criticism for a potato omelette . The model asked a home delivery company to bring her one home but, apparently, it took longer than necessary to bring her home and she lost her nerve. The problem is that Kortajarena made it public on his Instagram account and sparked controversy.

The anger was reflected with screenshots of the conversation he had with the customer service of the company he ordered to send the tortilla. "The Glovo thing is a shame, if you can't give a service, don't give it. This is playing with people's time and money," the model reproaches them after assuring that she had been waiting for more than two hours .

"We regret to inform you that your order does not yet have a dispatcher assigned. Due to the current situation. Do you want to continue with the order?" They ask from Glovo. " I want to know when the hell are you going to send me the omelette," he answers. After publishing the screenshots, Kortajarena began to receive a flurry of criticism for the lack of empathy that he has shown towards home delivery people and their precarious working conditions. Shortly after, Kortajarena apologized and justified himself by assuring that his intention was not to mess with the employees, but with the company.

" At no time was I messing with the employees who carry the food, but with the company itself. I certainly apologize to anyone who may have been offended, I do not mind standing up and doing it if I have hurt someone", wrote.

Kortajarena also alleges that he had been out of Spain for three months and that he has returned from Los Angeles to see his mother, infected with the coronavirus. After a long journey, in which he had hardly eaten anything, he settled at his house at twelve at night with the refrigerator empty.

According to the criteria of The Trust Project

Know more

• Stay at home

InterviewBordalás: "It is terrible not to be able to fire your family; football? When I come back there would be rules to change"

Royal House "Congratulations Aunt Daisy": the Kings join the surprise video for the birthday of Margaret of Denmark

INTERVIEW Amoncín: "Almeida is doing it in luxury. He will go down in history as Tierno Galván"