- Coronavirus, INPS site on tilt. Tridico: 100 thousand requests per second. Conte: "System hacking"
- Coronavirus, Speranza: "Extension to April 13 of all the measures adopted so far"
- Coronavirus, Conte meets opposition: "We anticipate liquidity for businesses"
- Mattarella: we need the same post-war unit
- Mattarella, speech to the nation: we live a sad page in history, we need common EU action
Share01 April 2020 "The President of the Republic, in the impossibility of responding personally to all those who turn to him, thanks them very much and expresses to each his personal closeness in this period so troubled in the history of our Republic, in the certainty that we will overcome together this difficult moment ". This is what we read in a "notice" published on the Quirinale website and intended for the many citizens who are writing to the head of state in these hours.
"In this period of serious emergency, Covid-19, the President Sergio Mattarella receives numerous correspondence daily - reads the notice - especially by e-mail, from individual citizens, mayors, associations, in which they express themselves considerations, concerns, suggestions, proposals, critical remarks ". Due to the amount of correspondence - especially via email - the president decided to thank citizens in this way, expressing their "personal closeness" to them.