- In Foggia, a fire destroys 23 means for the collection of waste
- Lamorgese: a Dia task force in Foggia
- Foggia, security measures strengthened for the Vigilante brothers and the Dia section arrives
- Bomb in an elderly center of Foggia, save cleaning woman. Structure already the target of attacks
- Foggia, merchant killed in an ambush with two gunshots
- Foggia, dozens of searches: ordnances and war ammunition seized
ShareFebruary 13, 2020 The fire that last night completely destroyed the car of 65-year-old Donato Ambrosio, CISL trade unionist at the Sofim factory in Foggia, would be painful.
The car, a Renault Scenic, was parked in via Macchiavelli, on the outskirts of the city.
Cops are capturing images of area security cameras. "The investigators told me that the fire is malicious, but I can't explain what happened," said the unionist.
On the night between 31 December and 1 January, the man suffered a first intimidation: strangers placed and detonated a large firecracker in front of the shutter of his garage.
Solidarity from the union
"I certify full solidarity with Donato Ambrosio for the cowardly act of intimidation of which he was a victim". This is what Milly Campodipietro, general secretary of the Fim Cisl of Foggia, declares after the attack last night in Foggia against Donato Ambrosio, director and historical delegate of the Fim Cisl whose car was set on fire. "I will not go into the merits of the matter, as investigations are underway and I entrust myself to the work of prosecutors and law enforcement. With solidarity - he adds - I express the most firm condemnation of any act of violence"