We meet her in the red brick villa she lives in and takes care of herself. She ties the apron around her waist and puts a scarf on her head. When she is cooking, which she does every day, she makes sure she is properly equipped for kitchen work.
Lilian Magnusson turns 103 this summer - an impressive age. But it's not just her age that impresses, but her whole way of life.
- I make sure to have regular times, I go to bed early, and get up fairly early, she says.Porridge with raisins and jam
The breakfast consists of coffee and two sandwiches.
"One a rough one and a fine one," she says.
Then it becomes porridge with raisins and lingonberry jam in the morning and a dinner early afternoon.
But before that she has bedded and breathed bedding outdoors. Which she does every day.
- Then I get some steps as I go back and forth, she says."Gymnastics is good"
Often she takes a workout indoors as well. She shows how she usually does and bends down, letting her fingers touch the floor.
- Gymnastics is good, says Lilian Magnusson.
She has lived in the house for more than 50 years, which is next door to her 85-year-old son Lars-Gösta Magnusson. They are close to each other and he usually looks into her for a while every day. But her everyday life, she can handle it herself.
- Yes, she prepares all the food herself, says son Lars-Gösta Magnusson.
- In the evening before I go to bed, I eat fruit, a banana or an orange, it should be easy. says Lilian Magnusson.