Teller Report

Now you can see non-English news...

Barbecues in the basement caused blue light blasting in Norrköping

2020-01-16T19:52:04.557Z

Shortly after 7 pm on Thursday evening, the emergency services, ambulance and police were alerted about a feared basement fire on Timmermansgatan in Norrköping.



According to the alarm it would burn in cardboard boxes, but when you arrived it turned out that someone had lit a grill in a basement room.

However, residents of the house had already extinguished the grill with water. The emergency services only had to remove the grill.

Lighting a barbecue in a basement where a risk of spread could occur can be a crime and is then classified as dangerous carelessness.

"But we have not made any notification in this case," says Åsa Willsund, press officer at the Eastern Police Region.

At the end of August last year, smoke was alerted from the basement at the same address. Then it was a disposable grill that was lit in a storage room.

The grill that burned in the basement on Timmermansgatan in Norrköping. Photo: Niklas Luks

Source: svt

You may like

News/Politics 2020-01-24T14:10:09.334Z
News/Politics 2020-01-22T19:25:25.341Z
News/Politics 2020-01-24T18:01:03.542Z

Trends 24h

News/Politics 2020-03-28T13:18:24.144Z

Latest

news 2020/03/28    

© Communities 2019 - Privacy