This was reported by TASS with reference to the press service of the Ministry of Health of the region.
“Ten people turned to an ambulance for medical assistance, nine people were hospitalized in the regional hospital named after E. Wagner. There are five children among them, ”the source said.
It is specified that the victims received inhalation poisoning with irritating upper respiratory tract gas.
According to the parents of the victims, cockroaches were poisoned under the restaurant, and this could cause poisoning.
Earlier it was reported that four people, including two children, were poisoned by carbon monoxide in the Kaa-Khem district of Tuva.