Teller Report

Now you can see non-English news...

M5s Calabria: yes on Rousseau to Aiello, but the movement breaks

2019-12-11T19:55:07.045Z

53.1% vote for the civic candidate for the next Regionals



Share

December 11, 2019Registers resident in Calabria say yes, on the Rousseau platform, to the candidacy of Francesco Aiello but the M5S leaves the split vote.

A total of 2,167 preferences were expressed: of these 1,150 (53.1%) went to Aiello. The remaining 1,017 (46.9%) no.

Among the regional councilor candidates the most voted were: Rosella Cerra, Vittorio Bruno and Guglielmo Minervino.

Source: rainews

You may like

News/Politics 2019-11-23T09:46:41.216Z

Trends 24h

Latest

news 2020/02/27    

© Communities 2019 - Privacy