Teller Report

Now you can see non-English news...

Two people are hospitalized after a fire in a market in Baku

2019-12-10T07:19:17.548Z

As a result of a fire in a market in Baku, two people received gas poisoning and were hospitalized.



“As of 09:50 (08:50 Moscow time), two people with a diagnosis of carbon monoxide poisoning were delivered to the Toxicology Department of the Clinical Medical Center,” the Azerbaijani Health Ministry quoted RIA Novosti as saying.

It is noted that five fire brigades are involved in extinguishing a fire.

Earlier it became known that a fire occurred at the Eurohome building materials market in the Binagadi region of Baku.

In August, URA.RU announced the start of a preliminary investigation in the Kurgan region after the death of three people in a fire.

Source: russiart

Similar news:

News/Politics 2019-12-10T10:35:20.321Z
News/Politics 2019-09-29T02:04:00.760Z
News/Politics 2020-04-08T06:03:47.247Z
News/Politics 2020-04-07T16:36:53.436Z
News/Politics 2020-04-07T14:48:52.646Z
News/Politics 2020-04-08T06:22:43.648Z
news 2020/04/08    

© Communities 2019 - Privacy