According to the portal Masrawy, the incident occurred in the area of the city of Aswan.
It is noted that 15 ambulance crews urgently hospitalized the victims.
According to reports, the cause of the leak was that the equipment at the local chemical plant failed.
Earlier it was reported that dozens of people were poisoned by gas at a school in the Nizhny Novgorod Region. Doctors later clarified that 43 children and one adult were taken to the hospital.
After some time, all gas poisoning were released home.