Teller Report

Now you can see non-English news...

Bolton Announces White House Blocking Access to His Twitter

2019-11-22T21:22:57.937Z

Former US National Security Advisor to the President, John Bolton, accused the White House of refusing to regain access to his Twitter account after Bolton was dismissed as an adviser.



“Since my resignation as National Security Advisor, the White House has refused to regain access to my personal Twitter account,” Bolton wrote on his Twitter account.

Re: speaking up - since resigning as National Security Advisor, the @WhiteHouse refused to return access to my personal Twitter account. Out of fear of what I may say? To those who speculated I went into hiding, I'm sorry to disappoint!

- John Bolton (@AmbJohnBolton) November 22, 2019

The ex-adviser said that now he was able to "free" the account and thanked the administration of the social network for returning control of the account to him.

In full disclosure, the @WhiteHouse never returned access to my Twitter account. Thank you to @twitter for standing by their community standards and rightfully returning control of my account.

- John Bolton (@AmbJohnBolton) November 22, 2019

We have now liberated the Twitter account, previously suppressed unfairly in the aftermath of my resignation as National Security Advisor. More to come .....

- John Bolton (@AmbJohnBolton) November 22, 2019

Bolton also suggested that the White House might have feared what he might say.

“For those who said that I was hiding - I'm sorry that I disappointed,” he added.

On October 10, it was reported that John Bolton intended to write a book about his tenure as National Security Advisor.

On September 10, US leader Donald Trump announced that he had fired his national security adviser, John Bolton.

Source: russiart

Similar news:

You may like

News/Politics 2019-11-23T22:05:15.617Z

Trends 24h

Latest

news 2019/12/12    

© Communities 2019 - Privacy