- Rome, Cassation: "The accusations against De Vito do not hold up, on the stadium there was already the ok by Raggi and Giunta"
- Roma Stadium. Arrested Marcello De Vito, president of the 5 Rome Assembly: "alleged bribes"
- Marcello De Vito under house arrest after 3 months in prison
- Arrest De Vito, the mayor of Rays: "Shouldered by the system but we remain"
- Investigation on the Stadio della Roma, Luca Parnasi and another eleven indicted
- Roma Stadium, De Vito at the pm: "I am not a corrupt, shared decision with M5S"
Share21 November 2019After the judicial storm that hit him Marcello De Vito returns to preside over the municipal council of Rome. The M5S exponent ended up in prison and then released from prison in the context of an investigation concerning the new stadium in Rome is in fact now again politically "viable".
The announcement in the courtroom of the vice-president
Pursuant to the Severino Law "following the order for the revocation of house arrest for Marcello De Vito, the suspension of the office of councilor and president of the Capitoline Assembly expires and the conditions for the replacement of the director Roberto Allegretti, whose mandate has term". This was announced at the opening of the Capitolina Assembly by the vice-president of the council, Sara Seccia.
Last Monday De vIto returned to freedom
On Monday, the Court of Rome ordered the return of De Vito, whose trial for corruption as part of an investigation into Rome's new stadium, to be released on December 4th.