After separation and divorce, the child's attitude toward a parent can change; the mother or father can refuse. In addition, the fear of losing custody, anger and bitter attitude plays an important role when one parent tries to take the child from the other.

Often, the foster father (or mother) may not be aware of his behavior. Although children react differently, some children end up re-establishing a good relationship with the mother or foster parent.

Conversely, even if the child goes through parental alienation, parents can regain their trust, re-establish a good relationship with them and return to family harmony, even in separate homes. As José Roldan Prieto said in a report published by the Spanish magazine Piqua Pedres, if you are experiencing parental alienation and fear losing your child emotionally, you can restore it this way:

Support should be sought from a professional who can provide guidance and information on parental alienation (Getty Images)

Request support
It is necessary to seek support from a professional counselor or specialist who can provide guidance and information on parental alienation.

Knowing how to identify behavior associated with parental alienation helps parents determine if this is the problem or if there is something wrong with the parent-child relationship.

Avoid reactions
Avoid the desire to take revenge and cause trouble for the other party. In other words, instead of anger and impulsivity, it is advisable to focus on strengthening your relationship with your child. Besides, let him feel that you want to be with him, that you love him, and that he is the most important thing in your life.

Parenting practice after divorce is difficult and to make it easier for parents to resolve any conflict in a friendly manner (Getty Images)

Resolving disputes with the other party
Although this part is not always easy, it is important to resolve conflicts with the other party in order to improve your relationship with that party for your child; thus the child's behavior will improve by strengthening the relationship between the parties.

The practice of shared parenting after a divorce is likely to be difficult; to facilitate this, parents must be able to resolve any conflict that arises over time in a friendly manner.

It is advisable to include the mediation clause in the separation agreement; in this way, parents can seek help from the mediator if there is a child problem that they cannot resolve with each other.

Psychotherapy for the incubator
You can ask the court to order a mother or foster parent to do psychotherapy, which can happen rarely. However, the sooner you intervene the better for the child. In some cases, loss of self-control can result from anger or betrayal.

Parental Alienation Syndrome Expert helps you overcome your problems with the other party for your child (Getty Images)

Talk to anyone who understands your situation
Talk to someone who is familiar with Parental Alienation Syndrome.This person can help you overcome your problems with the other party and meet with them despite separation for your child.

It is also necessary to demonstrate mutual respect for the child. Common signs among children with parental alienation are fear or unjustified aggression, or even the rejection of the extended family.