09 November 201922.16 While driving with his parents to Cosenza, a three-year-old boy swallowed an entire bottle of methadone. The child lost consciousness and was transported first to the hospital in Eboli and then to the intensive care unit of the hospital in Battipaglia (Salerno). The child responds well to treatment and is out of danger. The parents say that the son suddenly took possession of the bottle. The accusation for them is "omitted supervision of minors": the father is authorized to keep methadone as a drug addict under treatment at Sert.