“There was a message that carbon monoxide poisoning had occurred in the house in Khanty-Mansiysk,” the press service of the Ministry of Emergency Situations for the Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Area quoted TASS as saying.
It is noted that among hospitalized people eight adults and two children, one of the victims of hospitalization refused.
It is specified that, according to preliminary data, the cause of the accident was a heater, or a heat gun or a diesel generator.
It is also reported that according to preliminary information, the children received a slight degree of poisoning.
On October 29, in Bashkiria in the city of Neftekamsk, five people received carbon monoxide poisoning.