Teller Report

Now you can see non-English news...

Eleven people poisoned by carbon monoxide in Khanty-Mansiysk

2019-11-07T04:39:49.544Z

In Khanty-Mansiysk, eleven people were poisoned by carbon monoxide, of which ten were hospitalized.



“There was a message that carbon monoxide poisoning had occurred in the house in Khanty-Mansiysk,” the press service of the Ministry of Emergency Situations for the Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Area quoted TASS as saying.

It is noted that among hospitalized people eight adults and two children, one of the victims of hospitalization refused.

It is specified that, according to preliminary data, the cause of the accident was a heater, or a heat gun or a diesel generator.

It is also reported that according to preliminary information, the children received a slight degree of poisoning.

On October 29, in Bashkiria in the city of Neftekamsk, five people received carbon monoxide poisoning.

Source: russiart

You may like

News/Politics 2019-12-09T06:34:22.558Z

Trends 24h

News/Politics 2020-01-26T17:01:10.552Z
News/Politics 2020-01-26T22:22:10.547Z

Latest

news 2020/01/27    

© Communities 2019 - Privacy