One person from the staff went into the hall with metal on them and got stuck because of the camera's very powerful magnetic field, Halland News writes.
There was one person working in another department of the hospital who came with a worried patient to the examination.
- It turned out that the companion had a training band around the ankle with steel balls and the person got stuck with the leg in the magnetic camera, says Magnus Warfvinge, Deputy Chief of Operations in X-ray in Halland.
No human was injured but the magnetic field had to be shut down. After just over two weeks, the device could be used again and the cost of the event amounted to SEK 1 million.