“The apartment building, where everything happened, is gasified, there was no fire in the house,” RIA Novosti quotes the press center of the Ministry of Emergencies of the Chelyabinsk Region.
It is noted that, according to preliminary data, six adults and one teenager were in the house.
It is also reported that a woman in the house called an ambulance after feeling ill.
“As a result, five people died, two more were taken to the hospital,” the text says.
On September 27, investigators opened a criminal case after the death of three people in a private residential building in Magnitogorsk, Chelyabinsk Region, from carbon monoxide poisoning.