Saudi Arabia is convinced of Iran's involvement in the Saudi Aramco attacks in mid-September, Saudi Arabia's state minister for foreign affairs said on Monday.
"We are convinced by the evidence we have of Iran's involvement in the Aramco attacks," Jubeir told a news conference in London. "Blaming EU countries for attacking Aramco's facilities is a correct position," he said.
The minister said Iran "does not respect the sovereignty of states and does not respect international law." The charges are routinely denied by Tehran.
The region is in a state of tension. Washington and Gulf capitals - especially Riyadh - accuse Tehran of targeting Gulf oil ships and installations and threatening maritime navigation, a charge denied by Iran.
In the middle of last month, Riyadh announced the control of two fires in the facilities of Abqaiq and Khurais of Saudi Aramco, because of targeting drones adopted by the Yemeni Houthi group, while Washington and Riyadh accused Tehran of responsibility, but the latter denied that.