• Do not store card information anywhere, do not store it in apps or in browsers while shopping online.
- Many apps save data for your upcoming purchases. Most often you do not know how apps store your information, says Lotta Mauritzson at the National Fraud Center.
• Keep all smart gadgets in your home up to date.
• Just click on known links in email and on the internet.
• Never disclose your personal or card information via the internet or telephone.
• Always report the police on 114 14 when you have been exposed to crime.
- Pay attention and think an extra time when fishing for information via sms, e-mail or ads, which usually attracts with a good offer, says Lotta Mauritzson.