- Stinging spray at school in Pavia, aid in 30
Share10 December 2018 Five boys ended up in the emergency room in a green code for 'intoxication' due to the spray
with chilli pepper. The five, are students of the Technical Institute of Soncino, in the Cremonese. The Areu communicates, the Regional Emergency Urgency Company. A similar incident occurred this morning in a school in Pavia, where a student sprayed pepper spray in class requesting the intervention of 118, finished with the admission of 30 students in green code and 3 in yellow, later all resigned .
A 14-year-old student would have sprinkled the stinging spray at the school in Soncino, in the province of Cremona, around 13.00. The 20 boys attending the first of the institute were about to leave the classroom when one of them sprayed the stinging gas in the air.
As for the Pavia case, in addition to the 33 students of the "Cardano" technical institute who were transported to the San Matteo emergency room in Pavia and to the hospital in Voghera (Pavia), another 15 were rescued directly on site by the 118 doctors immediately arrived at the school with five ambulances and a medical car. The Pavia Police Headquarters was the first to communicate this. For the last 15 boys it was not necessary to transfer to the hospital, since within a few minutes they had discharged the symptoms (burning eyes and irritation of the throat and bronchi) that they had accused after breathing in the pepper spray that was Was sprayed in the gym's locker room. Fortunately, the conditions of the 33 young people transferred to the hospital do not worry either.