- Migrants, in the harbor in Catania the Coast Guard patrol boat with the 135 on board
- Landing also denied to the Coast Guard ship carrying 135 castaways
- Migrants, UNHCR alert: shipwreck off Libya, over 100 missing
- Migrants, Count: we need the EU to show solidarity, we are still dissatisfied
- Meeting of Migrants in Paris: Macron regrets the absence of Salvini. The answer: we don't take orders from him
- Migrants, Salvini writes to France: "Italy is no longer a refugee camp in Brussels, Paris, Berlin"
- Migrants: clash with Paris and Berlin on landing ports
Share28 July 2019
During the night the coastguard ship 'Gregoretti' left the Catania harbor to head to Augusta where it docked at the NATO dock. But for now the 131 migrants on board are not sent down.
Late yesterday evening there was a medical evacuation of a woman in her eighth month of pregnancy together with her family consisting of a husband and two young children. The lady was taken off after medical consultation.
Now he expects to know if the Coast Guard ship will be able to disembark the shipwrecked aboard.