Saudi military says Iran is behind the drone attack on the two oil plants in Saudi Arabia. US President Donald Trump has previously announced that the US will "sharply increase sanctions on Iran". On Wednesday, US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo went out and said that Saudi Arabia has the right to defend itself. Pompeo has also said that the attack on the Saudi oil facilities is a war action.
Now Iran's Foreign Minister Mohammed's Javad Zarif warns that an attack against will result in a "full-scale war," reports CNN.
The text is updated.