- The collection of names requires the municipality to restore the transport service to the level it was before the municipality's new procurement began to apply.
Måns Högström's experience is that things have gotten a bit better since then, but not quite as good.
- I hope we get a fully functional travel service soon. It feels good to be able to make multiple voices heard through the name gathering.
At lunchtime on Wednesday, Måns Högström handed over 346 signatures to responsible politicians in the town hall, where they had sued on floor four.
- Of course, I share the view that it is not good with everyone who has signed. These are among the most relevant views I have received, says Rickard Malmström (MP), chairman of the Street and Community Environment Committee."Tried to mitigate the consequences"
According to the center party, you knew about the problems with suppliers before the cars started rolling. What do you say about that?
- My administration learned about the problems on the Friday of the week before the agreement became effective. Over the weekend, they worked to try to mitigate the consequences that they understood would occur. On the Thursday of the following week, we addressed the situation when the board met, says Rickard Malmström (MP).
After the meeting, Måns Högström was relieved, but not entirely satisfied with the politician's response.
- He wiggled a little, but it feels like we're on the same planet anyway.
In the clip above you can see when Måns Högström hands over the signatures to Rickard Malmström (MP).