Munich (AP) - An electric scooter has triggered a fire in a Munich apartment building, police said. The battery of the privately used electric scooter had "ignited" abruptly, the officials said. The fire had broken out in a second floor apartment on the nine-story building in the morning and was extinguished after half an hour. More than 90 people had fled to the firefighters themselves into the open, ten people were treated for smoke poisoning.
Fires: E-scooter triggers fire in Munich residential building
TIME ONLINE | News, backgrounds and debates