Riyadh friendship and war in Yemen: why the US accuses Iran of attacking oil facilities in Saudi Arabia
World oil prices rose sharply amid drones attacking the factories of the Saudi company Saudi Aramco. The responsibility for the attack was claimed by an armed group of Yemeni rebels, the Hussites. However, the United States continues to blame Tehran for what happened and allow the possibility of an attack on Iranian oil facilities. Read more about the situation in the region - RT correspondent Ilya Petrenko.
- Conflicts: US accuses Iran of attacking global oil market 2 months
- Saudi Arabia: US intelligence agencies blame Iran for attacking oil facilities 2 months
- Arab coalition accuses Iran of attacking sites in Saudi Arabia 2 months
- Saudi Arabia: Saudi Arabia: Iran is "undoubtedly" behind attacks on oil facilities 2 months
- Saudi military: Saudi Arabia accuses Iran of attacking refinery 2 months
- Saudi Arabia: The diffuse war 2 months