Teller Report

Now you can see non-English news...

Netanyahu's statement on Jordan Valley condemned in Morocco

2019-09-13T16:35:13.184Z

The Kingdom of Morocco strongly condemns the statement by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on plans to possibly extend Israeli sovereignty to parts of the West Bank.



“Morocco regards these statements as a dangerous aggravation,” says the communiqué of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Morocco.

It is noted that the statements of the Israeli leader pose a threat to the violation of international law and undermine efforts to peacefully resolve the conflict between Palestine and Israel.

Previously, France, Germany, Britain, Spain and Italy have expressed concern about Netanyahu’s statement.

On September 11, the Russian Foreign Ministry commented on the Israeli Prime Minister’s plans for the Jordan Valley.

On September 10, Netanyahu said that if he wins the upcoming parliamentary elections, he intends to extend Israeli sovereignty to parts of the West Bank in the Jordan Valley.

Source: russiart

Similar news:

You may like

Trends 24h

News/Politics 2020-02-19T03:27:45.804Z

Latest

news 2020/02/20    

© Communities 2019 - Privacy