Former President of Zimbabwe Mugabe, Africa
In Zimbabwe, southern Africa, former President Mugabe, who had led the long-term administration, died. I was 95 years old. Mr. Mugabe, Jin ...
Former President Zimbabwe Mugabe died on September 6 at 14:30
In Zimbabwe, southern Africa, former President Mugabe, who had led the long-term administration, died. I was 95 years old.
Mr. Mugabe has been in power for nearly 40 years since Zimbabwe's independence, but was lost in a coup by the military.
During his presidential years, he was also called a dictator from the West because of the oppression of the opposition party and the policy of forcibly containing the land of white planters.
- Former Zimbabwean President Robert Mugabe dies at age 95 1 month
- Former Head of State of Zimbabwe Robert Mugabe (95) died 1 month
- Zimbabwe: Former President Robert Mugabe disappeared - RFI 1 month
- Former Zimbabwean President Robert Mugabe dies 1 month
- Journal of Africa - Death of Robert Mugabe: Zimbabwe mourns 1 month