At least 20 people died in the Bahamas due to Hurricane Dorian
At least 20 people became victims of the Dorian tropical storm in the Bahamas. Vast territories are flooded on the archipelago, about 13 thousand buildings are damaged or destroyed, including the airport of the large city of Freeport. Local authorities believe that the death toll could still increase. After passing through the Bahamas, the hurricane weakened to the second of five possible categories, but the day before it regained strength. The cyclone is approaching the southeast coast of the United States, where a state of emergency has been declared in a number of states and population evacuation has begun.
- Hurricane Dorian goes back to category 3, at least 20 dead in the Bahamas 3 months
- Hurricane "Dorian": Number of dead in the Bahamas increases to 20 3 months
- Bahamas raises the number of fatalities to Hurricane Dorian to 20 3 months
- The death toll due to Hurricane Dorian in the Bahamas has increased to 20 3 months
- On the way to Florida, Hurricane Dorian has killed at least 5 people in the Bahamas 3 months
- Hurricane Dorian: first death in the Bahamas 3 months