“31 people were hospitalized, including eight children under the age of 17 years with a preliminary diagnosis of gastroenterocolitis. Ill people associate their disease with the use of shawarma, the object of sale of which is located at: Avangard village, Ovidiopol district, ul. Trading, 11/2, ”the report said.
After a corresponding check, the sanitary and epidemiological services of Odessa region revealed violations of the requirements of sanitary norms and legislation on food safety and quality at this facility.
A criminal case has been instituted on this fact.
The regional health department of Ukraine noted that all the victims had a “uniform clinical picture” with an increase in body temperature up to 38 degrees.
As RIA Novosti clarifies with reference to the press service of the State Service for Emergency Situations of Ukraine, so far 18 victims remain in the hospital.
In July, Nation News, citing a source, reported that more than 100 people were poisoned by shawarma in Tuva.