Teller Report

Now you can see non-English news...

Feminicide in Cagnes-sur-Mer: alleged perpetrator indicted and imprisoned

2019-09-03T20:44:07.169Z

The body of a 21-year-old woman was discovered Saturday in Cagnes-sur-Mer. The suspect, who denies being the perpetrator of the violence, was detained on Tuesday. & Nbsp;



The body of a 21-year-old woman was discovered Saturday in Cagnes-sur-Mer. The suspect, who denies being the perpetrator of the violence, was detained on Tuesday.

The alleged perpetrator of the deadly assault of Salome G., the 21-year-old's companion whose body was found Saturday in Cagnes-sur-Mer, in the Alpes-Maritimes, was indicted and placed in custody on Tuesday, has been learned from the prosecutor.

A judicial inquiry had been opened by the public prosecutor of Grasse of the head of "murder by concubine". Amin, 26, is believed to have beaten to death his companion after a dispute in the night from Friday to Saturday. His body was found Saturday noon under a pile of rubbish in a stalemate.

IGPN seized

Local residents, witnesses of the attack, had alerted the police, but the crew who had gone "quickly on the scene", had discovered any element relating to the attack, according to the floor. The IGPN has been seized to establish precisely the conditions of intervention of the police force.

"Between the moment of the call and the presence on the spot of a first team of policemen, it happened eleven minutes," said Tuesday night Interior Minister Christophe Castaner on France 3. "At two o'clock morning, between the moment of the call, the fact of arming a crew and coming to the specific place, it is not much but in any case, it was too much, "he added . "In addition the body would have been found (...) to nearly 300 meters from the place where the report had taken place but in any case, it is a failure of our intervention", concluded the minister.

The suspect does not have a criminal record

It was finally CCTV footage that found the 26-year-old suspect. "He contended that he was the author of the violence and claimed to have left the scene after the dispute," the prosecutor said Monday evening in a statement, without clarifying Tuesday if his position had changed in the following hours of his custody.

The suspect has no criminal record or mental pathology, according to a first expertise. "It does not appear that the victim has already denounced the facts of violence to which it would have been the object of his share," also said the prosecutor.

Source: europe1

You may like

Tech/Game 2019-10-24T08:16:40.737Z
News/Politics 2019-09-07T17:44:20.888Z

Trends 24h

News/Politics 2019-11-18T11:13:43.939Z

Latest

© Communities 2019 - Privacy