- At 23 on August 22, a man was shot with several shots on Jenny Lind's road in Gottsunda.
- In the evening of August 17, police are called for gunfire in Gottsunda / Valsätra. No one should have been injured, but bullet holes are found on the site.
- On the night of June 26, police are alerted to Stenhagen due to gunfire. Shot has gone into an apartment.
- On Wednesday evening, June 19, a man was shot in a car at the center of Gottsunda. The event is classified as attempted murder.
- On June 10, shots are fired in the middle of the afternoon against a door on Blomdahl's road in Gottsunda. A person is injured.
- The same day, in the evening, it is shot at the Chapel Garden. 10-15 people fight and two suspects are arrested.
- On June 2, police receive calls for shots in the parking lot at Gottsunda city center. Sockets are found and two people must have moved on a moped or motorcycle. No one should have been injured.
- On June 4 the police are alerted to the Gottsundagipen where empty sleeves are found. The day after, the police announce that a person was injured and taken care of in hospital.
- On May 15, it will be shot on Bandstolsvägen in Valsätra. There are holes in a door and sleeves are found on site. No human should have been harmed.
- On May 9, shots are fired on the Orkestervägen in Gottsunda, the police find empty houses on the site but no injured person. An hour later, residents in Gränby call that shots have been heard, but here the police patrols find nothing to prove that crimes have been committed.
Ten shootings in recent months
Since May, ten shootings have taken place in Uppsala, most of them in Gottsunda / Valsätra.