North Korea “not interested in dialogue with military threats” condemns US and South Korea | NHK News
A spokesman from the North Korean Ministry of Foreign Affairs announced on the 22nd through the state-run Korea Central News Agency about the dialogue with the United States.
North Korea “not interested in dialogue with military threats” accused of US and South Korea August 22 8:26
A North Korean foreign ministry spokesperson announced a discourse through the Korean government's central news agency on the 22nd, and talked about the dialogue with the United States: “We will not change our position to solve all problems peacefully through dialogue and consultation. "I am not interested in dialogue with military threats," he accused the United States and South Korea.
In the discourse, South Korea has accused Korea of introducing the state-of-the-art stealth fighter F35 from the United States and the United States recently conducted a cruise missile launch experiment. The outlook remains unremarkable.
- North Korea: US says "ready" to resume dialogue 2 months
- US Special Representative Arrives in Korea to Exchange Opinions for Resuming Discussions with North Korea | NHK News 2 months
- Meeting with Secretary-General of the Second Floor of South Korea on the 19th | NHK News 2 months
- US-Korea military exercises end North Korea ’s talks on whether to respond to denuclearization talks | NHK News 2 months
- Huawei opposes US sanctions | NHK News 2 months
- North Korea condemns the last day of US-Korea training "Unacceptable military provocations" 2 months
- South Korea to destroy GSOMIA with Japan | NHK News 2 months
- NHK "TVer" to participate | NHK News 2 months
- North Korea launches ballistic missile | NHK News 2 months
- North Korea: South Korea: North Korea fires "unidentified projectiles" 2 months