Hadzialic is making a comeback in politics
Former Prime Minister Aida Hadzialic (S) wants to make a comeback in politics, on a more unexpected post. She is proposed to become a new first name and financial citizen council in opposition to the Social Democrats in the Stockholm region.
- I am pleased and honored that a single nomination committee has proposed to me, says Hadzialic, who resigned from his post of minister in Stefan Löfven's first government in the summer of 2016.
She left the post very unexpectedly and quickly after getting caught in a sobriety check while driving a car.
- I have lacked the political craft, to work for social democracy and Sweden. This will be a great opportunity to make an effort for a region that is important to the whole country, ”Hadzialic says of why she wants to return to politics.
Hadzialic started her political career in Halland and Halmstad, but says she also believes that, after living for several years in Stockholm, she also has a strong foundation among the voters and citizens she is now proposed to represent.
The current regional council for S, Erika Ullberg, announced in April that she wanted to quit after the summer and Hadzialic can now become her successor.
- He refused a woman's request to oblige her ex-husband to provide a maid, a car and a driver 2 months
- Drivers support the requirement that a person over 70 years of age be required to undergo a medical examination to obtain a license 2 months
- G7 in Biarritz: a summit, a counter-summit and a lot of security 2 months
- Creteil: a dead and wounded in the fire of a building adjoining a hospital 2 months
- “Found a girl!”: Footage of saving a child who disappeared in a forest in the Novgorod region 2 months
- SK began a check on the fact of a fire on a ship in St. Petersburg 2 months
- SK opened a case after a fire on a ship in St. Petersburg 2 months