The number of victims of a fire in a hotel in Odessa increased to nine
At the site of the fire in the Odessa hotel "Tokyo Star" found the body of another dead man, according to the State Service for Emergency Situations of Ukraine (SES).
“According to the updated information, on August 17 at 14:12 during the investigative actions at the scene of the fire, the body of the ninth dead was discovered,” the State Emergency Service said on Facebook.
Earlier it was reported that as a result of the fire in Tokyo Star on the night of August 16-17, eight people were killed and ten more were hospitalized.
The National Police of Odessa region are considering three versions of the causes of a fire in a hotel.
Ukrainian President Vladimir Zelensky has already taken control of the Tokyo Star fire investigation.
- The park of a thousand controversies 1 month
- The police called the possible causes of a fire in a hotel in Odessa 1 month
- Eight people died in a fire at a Odessa hotel 1 month
- The police told about the condition of victims of a fire in a hotel in Odessa 1 month
- The number of victims in a traffic accident with a bus in Perm increased to 16 1 month