In the Sverdlovsk region, two people were injured while gas popping in the house
In the city of Sukhoi Log in the Sverdlovsk region in a private residential building gas popped, two people were injured. This was reported in the regional headquarters of the Ministry of Emergencies.
“As a result of cotton (gas-air mixture. - RT ), the wall of the house was destroyed and the ceiling was damaged. There was no fire, ”the press service said.
As a result of the incident, a man and a woman born in 1950 and 1952 were injured, they are hospitalized.
“There was a gas cylinder in the house, according to preliminary data, a gas leak occurred from it. The cylinder itself is not damaged, ”the Ministry of Emergencies said.
Earlier in a residential building in Moscow, gas popped due to a violation of the rules for using gas equipment.
The TV channel "Star" published footage from the scene of the incident.