Teller Report

Now you can see non-English news...

In the Sverdlovsk region, two people were injured while gas popping in the house

2019-08-17T09:01:07.208Z

In the city of Sukhoi Log in the Sverdlovsk region in a private residential building gas popped, two people were injured. This was reported in the regional headquarters of the Ministry of Emergencies.



“As a result of cotton (gas-air mixture. - RT ), the wall of the house was destroyed and the ceiling was damaged. There was no fire, ”the press service said.

As a result of the incident, a man and a woman born in 1950 and 1952 were injured, they are hospitalized.

“There was a gas cylinder in the house, according to preliminary data, a gas leak occurred from it. The cylinder itself is not damaged, ”the Ministry of Emergencies said.

Earlier in a residential building in Moscow, gas popped due to a violation of the rules for using gas equipment.

The TV channel "Star" published footage from the scene of the incident.

Source: russiart

You may like

News/Politics 2019-10-06T13:34:34.487Z
News/Politics 2019-12-03T18:05:10.105Z

Trends 24h

News/Politics 2020-02-19T03:27:45.804Z

Latest

news 2020/02/19    

© Communities 2019 - Privacy