Eight people died in a fire at a Odessa hotel
In Odessa, on the night of August 16-17, a fire broke out at the Tokyo Star Hotel, eight people were killed and ten more were injured. This was reported in the State Service of Ukraine for Emergency Situations (SES).
“Eight people died and ten people were injured in the fire (seven of them were rescued by units of the State Emergency Service),” the ministry’s press service said in a statement.
According to preliminary data, the fire occurred on the second floor of the hotel.
The fire area was 1000 square meters. m
Currently, the fire has been eliminated, rescuers are working on the spot.
In early July, URA.RU reported that 66 people were evacuated due to a fire in a residential building in Nizhnevartovsk.
- In Ukraine, a criminal case was opened after a fire in a hotel in Odessa 1 month
- The police called the possible causes of a fire in a hotel in Odessa 1 month
- Two foreigners were injured in a fire at a hotel in Odessa 1 month
- The number of victims of a fire in a hotel in Odessa increased to nine 1 month
- The police told about the condition of victims of a fire in a hotel in Odessa 1 month
- In the Odessa region declared mourning in connection with a fire in a hotel 1 month
- Three people injured by a man with a knife at a protest wall in Hong Kong | NHK News 1 month