ShareAugust 14, 201920.04 Moscow District Court overturned the Electoral Commission decision prohibiting its opponent Serghei Mitrokhin from running for municipal elections in September. The court ruled in favor of the dissident after the massive protest demonstrations in Moscow, which gathered Russian opposition.
Russia, dissident Mitrokhin is a candidate
20.04 The district court of Moscow has annulled the decision of the electoral commission that forbade the opponent Opponent Mitheikhin to run for the municipal elections in September. The court ruled in favor of the dissident after the massive protest demonstrations in Moscow, which gathered Russian opposition.
- Mitrokhin registered as a candidate for election to the Moscow City Duma 4 months
- A German mayor publishes a declaration that her town needs a doctor in a non-traditional way 4 months
- Abolition of a prison sentence for a husband who refused to hand over a child to his mother 4 months
- Canceled a flight from Paris to Barcelona after the arrest of a man with a knife 4 months
- Rape and tip a brutal beating of a prostitute who did not access a specific sexual service 4 months
- “This is not a killer or a terrorist”: a business ombudsman seeks a review of the sentence to the equestrian champion 4 months
- In Ukraine, a criminal case was opened after a fire in a hotel in Odessa 4 months