- Early Monday morning, August 12, a newspaper bid will disappear in central Kristianstad. The man's employer gets indications that his round has been canceled and has no contact with him.
- His family has contacted the police about the disappearance.
- At 11.30 am, the police receive an alert about a suspected violent crime. Two men move on a roof and in apartments in central Kristianstad.
- A witness tells us that an injured man has entered his apartment through a window.
- Police arrive at the scene and investigate the area. Two people are arrested. One is released when he proves to be the goalkeeper. It becomes clear that there is only one perpetrator.
- A police officer is lightly injured in connection with the arrest when he enters through a window.
- Four people are taken to hospitals, two of them are in their 25s and two in their 35s. One of the injured is the suspected man.
- After checking, the suspect, who is 25 years of age, is taken to the police station for questioning.
- The arrested man is being arrested on Monday evening on suspicion of serious violent crime.
- During Tuesday, police are in place in central Kristianstad. They have a mobile office in town in the form of a camper and knock on the door to get more testimonials.
The violent crime in Kristianstad - this has happened
On Monday, four people were taken to hospital following an alert about a suspected violent crime in central Kristianstad. A person aged 25 was arrested in connection with the police operation and is now arrested on suspicion of serious violent crime.