In the Nizhny Novgorod region there was a fire on the ship
In the Nizhny Novgorod region there was a fire on the three-deck motor ship "Holy Russia", according to the FAN.
According to reports, the ship was docked for repairs. The ship has not been in operation since 2018.
The area of fire was 450 square meters. meters. There were no people on board.
A fire boat “Vyun” arrived at the scene. He puts out the fire from the Volga. Involved 21 people and six pieces of equipment, including 11 personnel and three pieces of equipment from the Ministry of Emergencies.
Ignition is assigned the second highest rank of complexity, reports the 360 channel with reference to the head of the press service of the regional Main Directorate of the Ministry of Emergencies, Mikhail Chirkov.
Earlier it was reported that on board the ship evacuated in Karelia were more than 120 people.
- In the Nizhny Novgorod region began a check on the fact of a fire on the ship 1 month
- Fire on the ship in Nizhny Novgorod eliminated 1 month
- In St. Petersburg there was a fire in the shopping pavilion 1 month
- In the north of Moscow there was a fire in the hangar 1 month
- In Kislovodsk there was a major fire in the shoe shop 1 month