- Hong Kong, protesters in the square, police shoot tear gas
- Still protests in Hong Kong, thousands challenge the police
- Hong Kong in chaos, armed men with covered faces attack protesters and commuters at the station
- Hong Kong, again thousands in the square. Clashes between protesters and police
- Hong Kong, the protest does not stop
- Hong Kong, the march of the elderly to support young people against the extradition law
ShareJuly 29, 2019Some Western politicians are fueling the protest in Hong Kong in the hope of embarrassing China and preventing its development: said Yang Guang, spokesman for the Hong Kong and Macao office of the Cabinet, commenting on the continuing demonstrations in the Chinese special administrative region.
These attempts, he continued, will be of no use because Beijing will not tolerate external interference in the affairs of the former British colony. The spokesman did not mention names of people or countries.
The Chinese government today asked the Hong Kong executive to punish the perpetrators of the violence and to "restore order as soon as possible", following the new demonstrations in the former British colony.