Medvedev commented on the situation in Kyrgyzstan
Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev commented on the situation with the detention of former Kyrgyz President Almazbek Atambayev.
“This is an internal affair of Kyrgyzstan itself,” RIA Novosti quoted the Russian prime minister.
Along with this, Medvedev noted that Russia cannot relate to what is happening indifferently, carefully observing the situation.
In addition, he added that in the 21st century, “the limit on revolution in Kyrgyzstan has already been exhausted.”
Earlier, the official representative of the Russian Foreign Ministry, Maria Zakharova, said that Russia considers what is happening in Kyrgyzstan as an internal affair of this country.
- The Moscow Ombudsman commented on the situation with the family who came to the rally with the child 11 days
- The lawyer commented on the situation with the family that came with the child to a share in Moscow 11 days
- Zakharova commented on the situation with the protests in Hong Kong 8 days
- In Crimea, commented on the situation with the raising of the flag of Ukraine in Sudak 8 days
- Builders commented on the appearance of trains on the Crimean bridge 8 days
- The Ministry of Communications of Russia commented on the situation with Vyshinsky 7 days