Teller Report

Now you can see non-English news...

When extinguishing a fire in a shopping center in Baku, 7 Emergency Situations Ministry employees were poisoned by smoke

2019-08-04T15:54:36.369Z

When extinguishing a fire in the largest shopping center in Baku - Sadarak, seven employees of the Emergencies Ministry of Azerbaijan were poisoned by smoke.


"Seven EMERCOM employees were poisoned from smoke, they were placed in the toxicological department of the Republican Clinical Center," TASS reports the Ministry of Health of Azerbaijan.

According to the ministry, 15 ambulance teams were sent to the scene.

In July, about 5 thousand people were evacuated from fire alarms at the Oceania shopping and entertainment center in Moscow.

Source: russiart

You may like

Life/Entertain 2019-09-17T10:43:32.346Z
News/Politics 2019-09-13T00:22:41.076Z

Trends 24h

News/Politics 2019-09-17T07:05:15.584Z
News/Politics 2019-09-17T12:35:15.773Z

Latest

© Communities 2019 - Privacy