Teller Report

Now you can see non-English news...

False victims photo on the net: After track attack: Psychiatric report is created

2019-08-01T15:15:57.470Z

TIME ONLINE | News, backgrounds and debates


Frankfurt / Main (dpa) - After the deadly track attack in Frankfurt Central Station, an expert to create a psychiatric report on the suspect.

An expert has been commissioned to conduct talks with the 40-year-old, said the spokeswoman for the prosecutor on Thursday.

The threefold family man is in custody on suspicion of murder. The man is said to have bumped into an unknown woman and her son on Monday before an incoming ICE. The 40-year-old mother was saved, her son was overrun by the train and killed. The Eritrean, who lived in Switzerland since 2006, came to Frankfurt a few days ago. According to the Zurich police, he was in psychiatric treatment this year.

The prosecution assumes that the autopsy of the boy is now completed. Information about the funeral of the eight-year-old is unknown. His family receives a lot of sympathy and support - also on the Internet. So a Frankfurt has launched an online fundraising campaign for the relatives. There had been more than 27,000 euros until Thursday afternoon.

There is currently a photo circulating on social media supposedly showing the eight-year-old. On a lettering placed over the photo, he is presented as the boy, "who was pushed under the wheels of the 100-tonne ICE". This is a different child. The photo can be found in various versions on the Internet since 2014 at the latest.

Against the suspect is determined for murder and double attempted murder. On Monday, he is said to have tried in Frankfurt, a 78-year-old to bump into the track bed. The woman was able to save herself.

Meanwhile, the debate continues on more security personnel at German stations. The Greens consider the announcement by Interior Minister Horst Seehofer (CSU), there to use more police, for unrealistic. "The personnel situation at the Federal Police is very tense, despite higher hiring," said domestic spokeswoman Irene Mihalic the newspapers of the Funke media group. "So you have to ask yourself where the additional staff for more presence at the stations actually come from."

Donation call for mother of the killed boy

Source: zeit

You may like

Trends 24h

News/Politics 2019-09-17T07:05:15.584Z
News/Politics 2019-09-17T12:35:15.773Z

Latest

© Communities 2019 - Privacy